Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDownloadsNeed help on adding parts ! Portal10Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Need help on adding parts !

Go down 
+2
Neos7
RazvanWWA
6 posters
AuthorMessage
RazvanWWA
New Commer
New Commer
RazvanWWA

Male
Number of posts : 47
Warning :
Need help on adding parts ! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Need help on adding parts ! Right_bar_bleue

Need help on adding parts ! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Need help on adding parts ! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-05-04

Need help on adding parts ! Empty
PostSubject: Need help on adding parts !   Need help on adding parts ! Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 12:52 am

Hy guys !

I disturb you with two questions :

1.Can anybody make time to add some parts (that I have but I don't know how to add them....a hood, a spoiler and some rims ) on a Honda Civic (got the car .DFF two) ????

2.Can someone convert and add NFS Underground 1 or Underground 2 body kit on for my civic (It's that possible ???) ?

THANKS 4 listening !
Back to top Go down
Neos7
Neos7

Male
Number of posts : 1248
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Need help on adding parts !   Need help on adding parts ! Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 2:49 am

i said you in can the the first thing for you at the moment,for the second i haven't enough ram to load a NFS file in zmod.upload here all u want to add to the car and the dff and txd of the car and i'll do it.Anyway i ll do a simply tutorial for that cheese
Back to top Go down
http://www.neos7.altervista.org
Franko
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Male
Number of posts : 1239
Warning :

Personalized field : lol

Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Need help on adding parts !   Need help on adding parts ! Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 2:53 am

Yea m8, that would be helpfull for all the beginners Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.sdrifter-nismoracing.blogspot.com
RazvanWWA
New Commer
New Commer
RazvanWWA

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Need help on adding parts !   Need help on adding parts ! Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 3:12 am

Geee ! I can\'t wait ! Thanks for all those who have patience with beginners ! :agree:

Hey Confused Sorry for my next question :

How can I drag my file in here.....I don't find the browse button or something like this

MY shame Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Neos7
Neos7

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Need help on adding parts !   Need help on adding parts ! Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 3:32 am

upload the files on www.mediafire.com or where u prefer and give us the link and i'll do it
p.s. avoid to do double post in few of minutes just click on the Edit button Smile
Back to top Go down
RazvanWWA
New Commer
New Commer
RazvanWWA

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Need help on adding parts !   Need help on adding parts ! Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 3:49 am

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=e96035392382ac5cc2b435915e8821d7e04e75f6e8ebb871

Do you know how to add a neon ? A Green light neon Razz

Thanks a lot !
Back to top Go down
Neos7
Neos7

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Need help on adding parts !   Need help on adding parts ! Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 4:02 am

well .3ds file aren't good to import in zmod maybe there is an error u have to export them in dff or z3d with all the textures

but have you got permissions by original author of the car to do it?
Back to top Go down
RazvanWWA
New Commer
New Commer
RazvanWWA

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Need help on adding parts !   Need help on adding parts ! Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 4:23 am

About converting files format from 3ds in z3d .....How I do the convertion ? A friend has make the parts on my ask !

And about permission...I send about 1 mount ago a message but no reply back (yes or no ! ) Neutral The author name is IKEY07 !

What you advise me to do ?
Back to top Go down
Neos7
Neos7

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Need help on adding parts !   Need help on adding parts ! Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 4:26 am

without permission i do nothig if u want do it byyourself or look for another one about the 3ds parts are done in 3ds max so u have to import them and export again in dff because when u imoprt them in zmod they are very very very little and u can't click on them to scale on
Back to top Go down
RazvanWWA
New Commer
New Commer
RazvanWWA

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Need help on adding parts !   Need help on adding parts ! Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 4:42 am

Ok I'll email him again and wait for an anser ! Speak again later !

Respect !
Back to top Go down
Neos7
Neos7

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Need help on adding parts !   Need help on adding parts ! Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 4:44 am

ok we'll waitthe answer anyway u can find/request help for all u want i amsure u will learn to add the parts by yourself Wink
Back to top Go down
RazvanWWA
New Commer
New Commer
RazvanWWA

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Need help on adding parts !   Need help on adding parts ! Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 4:07 am

Hello boyz ! Back again ! Ain't got the reply(from IKEY07 ) ....Sad ...however Thanks to shelbymotor I find another civic model !Here is the WRL...http://www.gta-mania.com/downloads/index.php?act=view&id=298 !

But it's a problem ! The Converter doesn't say anything about "Ask for permission " or something like this !

What you say ?!?! Can we start on that ?
Back to top Go down
shelbymotor
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
shelbymotor

Male
Number of posts : 2141
Warning :

Personalized field : V8 ENGINE !

Registration date : 2009-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Need help on adding parts !   Need help on adding parts ! Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 10:23 am

i think that yes because yes The Converter doesn't say anything about "Ask for permission " is how one free model.buuut,i think that you must put the credits of the original autor of the car (IKEY07) yes you want modyfy this,anyway i'm not a modder ,so i don't know yes you can or not can modify this car.
i see you tomorrow (yes i have time for this of course).
Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://shelbymotor-mods.blogspot.com/
RazvanWWA
New Commer
New Commer
RazvanWWA

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Need help on adding parts !   Need help on adding parts ! Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 4:15 pm

Hey.... I'm back ! So what you people advise me to do ??!!!? If in the Readme file doesn't say anything about "Ask for permission " ! To start the little convertion or not ?
Neos7 what you think I should do ?unsure

🆙
Back to top Go down
Tinman7
Administrator
Administrator
Tinman7

Male
Number of posts : 1394
Warning :

Personalized field : Nothing beats waking up to the sound of a screaming supercharger on a V8.

Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Need help on adding parts !   Need help on adding parts ! Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 5:20 pm

I think you should ask, just incase.

But if you dont want to, you should at least credit him for converting it.
But yes, you should ask for his permission to edit it.
Back to top Go down
VladyF
Administrator
Administrator
VladyF

Male
Number of posts : 3414
Warning :

Personalized field : Nope

Registration date : 2008-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Need help on adding parts !   Need help on adding parts ! Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 5:33 pm

I think you should go to Ikey's forum and ask for permission cuz his car is 10 times better than the other one Wink

http://ikey07.webs.com/apps/forums/

pst I've e never Welocomed you :nah:
Back to top Go down
http://www.carbongear.1forum.biz
RazvanWWA
New Commer
New Commer
RazvanWWA

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Need help on adding parts !   Need help on adding parts ! Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 11:28 pm

VladyF nu trebuie neaparat sa vorbesti in engleza Wink) ! Dar pt a nu face diferente :
I tried to ask him about the permission 4 times ! Anybody knows IKEY07 or know how to contact him please ???

THANKS !
Back to top Go down
VladyF
Administrator
Administrator
VladyF

Male
Number of posts : 3414
Warning :

Personalized field : Nope

Registration date : 2008-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Need help on adding parts !   Need help on adding parts ! Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 11:38 pm

ba chair trebuie k e un forum in engleza :nah:

-------------------------------------------
I dunno I see that you've posted on his forum today wait 1 day to see if he responds Wink He usually responds o his forum
Back to top Go down
http://www.carbongear.1forum.biz
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need help on adding parts !   Need help on adding parts ! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need help on adding parts !
Page 1 of 1